Comments Off on Support a day of programming for a loved one! Birthdays, Anniversaries & shout-outs!Posted in NewsAug 3, 2015
SUPPORT KCHU FOR A DAY!
IN CELEBRATION OF A BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY,
KUDOS OR CHEERS FOR AN ACCOMPLISHMENT
OR TO HONOR A FAMILY MEMBER, FRIEND OR LOVED ONE.
It’s easy – call us at 907-835-4665 & we’ll help you produce your announcement.
Packages start at as low as $30 to surprise a loved one and also includes the choice
of voicing the announcement individually or with KCHU voice talent.
NPR Underwriting Guidelines apply.
GIVE A MEMORABLE & UNIQUE GIFT
AND ALSO SUPPORT YOUR PUBLIC RADIO STATION!
Comments Off on KCHU NEWSPosted in NewsNov 11, 2014
Give back to your Public Radio Station When you shop online with Amazon
If you make any purchases from the retailer Amazon please consider logging onto (Smile.Amazon.com) to support KCHU.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply Log-on to Smile.Amazon.com with your Amazon account information
- Select the charitable organization you wish to support.
- We hope you’ll choose KCHU Terminal Radio Inc
- You will see your selected organization above your name in the left corner of the Amazon shopping page. Ex: Supporting: Terminal Radio Inc.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
KCHU Received our Pick, Click, Give Check in the mail for 2014!
We wish to thank our long-time supporters and new friends for electing to include KCHU Public Radio as a Pick, Click, Give recipient. Your PFD contribution keep our AM transmitting from Valdez to the far reaches of Prince William Sound and sometimes past the barrier islands to serve our maritime community. The seiners, gill-netters and tugs can stay connected thanks to you! Your PCG also allows our FM broadcast area to serve listeners in the bush and far from infrastructure. Some of our listeners don’t own a television and depend solely on KCHU for news, event information and entertainment. View the KCHU staff, giddy from opening the PCG envelope saying a heartfelt Thank You here.
KCHU is working to upgrade our website & services to reflect the station’s Vision:
A fully engaged, supportive community receiving optimum benefit from public radio